To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be legal residents of the United States in the designated WKOW market area. The WKOW designated market area includes the following counties: Juneau, Sauk, Richland, Grant, Iowa, Lafayette, Green, Rock, Dane, Columbia and Marquette and be at least 18 years old on the day the contest begins. Employees of Allen Media Broadcasting LLC, WKOW-TV (hereafter the station), their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and each other’s immediate family members are not eligible. The term immediate family includes spouses, parents, siblings, children, grandparents and grandchildren. Entrants are only eligible to win a prize from WKOW every 30 days.
Gift certificate to the Bennett greenhouse worth approximately $350
The contest runs from 00:00 a.m. on April 26 to 11:59 p.m. on May 23, 2022
1. No purchase is necessary to participate. You must be 18 or older to participate. Eligible participants may register once per person. If the Contest receives multiple and/or inconsistent votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion.
2. Odds of winning the contest depend on the number of entries.
3. To participate, completely fill out the registration form
4. Neither the Station or Sponsor, its agencies, nor any Sweepstakes Entity is responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, mutilated, or undelivered entries or emails; or in the event of interruption or unavailability of satellite, network, server, Internet service provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or communications problems, or faulty computer, satellite, telephone, or wired transmissions or lines, or technical failure or garbled, scrambled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or hardware malfunctions, failures, errors, or technical difficulties computer or software or telephone errors, or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or incorrect or inaccurate input capture or other information or failure to capture or loss of this information.
1. A winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
2. The winner will be notified by phone or email. Winners must appear at the TV Station at 5727 Tokay Blvd., Madison, WI 53719 in person to claim their prize and sign a Release, Affidavit of Eligibility and Form W9. Winners must present photo identification to claim their prizes. Station is not responsible for lost or misdirected notification emails.
2. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of notification and award will be considered forfeited and returned to Contest Sponsor. Lost prizes may be re-awarded or eliminated at the discretion of resort management.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at Station’s sole discretion. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Station is not responsible if the supplier of a part of the prize fails in its obligations to provide its part of the prize.
7. By claiming a prize, the winner acknowledges that Station and the sponsors have the right to publish the name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that he is the winner for promotional purposes without financial compensation .
8. If the Sponsor withdraws from the Contest for reasons beyond the Station’s control, the Station is not responsible for the continuation of the Contest and may substitute prizes to fulfill its obligations or terminate the Contest in its sole discretion. .
1. Contest rules are available during normal business hours at WKOW-TV, 5727 Tokay., Blvd. Madison, WI 53719 and on the station’s website at www.wkow.com.
2. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WKOW-TV, 5727 Tokay., Blvd. Madison, Wis. 53719.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. The Station and the Sponsors accept no liability in connection with any injury, loss or damage of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded under hereof.
5. Station is not responsible for lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
7. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, acting in violation of the Website Terms or act in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person.
8. By entering this contest, each entrant waives all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any claim, loss, damage or injury that may arise as a result of the participant’s participation in this contest.
9. All charges, fees, costs and expenses not specifically included in the applicable prize descriptions are the responsibility of the respective prize winner and his/her guest, if applicable.
10. The Station assumes no responsibility and does not in any way guarantee the availability or performance of any mobile, text or data service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures, or for any charges or charges levied by the participant. mobile phone operator.
11. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with facebook.com. You understand that you are providing your information to the station and not to facebook.com.
12. Station reserves the right to share contest entry data with sponsors.
13. The contest and all associated pages, content and code are the property of Second Street Media and/or such affiliate. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material, trademarks or other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
14. All decisions of the Station are FINAL.