DALLAS ARBORETUM COMPETITION
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, DALLAS ARBORETUM COMPETITION
(the “Sweepstake”) is open to legal residents of the United States of Texas aged 18 and over who reside in the designated Dallas Fort Worth 32 County Market Area as defined by Nielsen. Employees and contractors of WFAA-TV, Inc. (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Promotional DALLAS ARBORETUM (“Promotional Sponsor”) and each of their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members and anyone domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to participate or win.
3. How? ‘Or’ What Enter. The Contest will begin on 12/11/2021 and end 36 hours after the time of posting (“Contest Period”). //www.instagram.com/wfaagmt/, tagging an Instagram account in the comments of the contest post and following @wfaagmt + @swooziesdallas on Instagram. All entries must be received within 36 hours of the date of social media posting.
Multiple entrants are permitted to enter this raffle by making multiple comments and identifying a different account in each comment. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor will have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, create a sound recording, broadcast or display or use the entries of in any way, without limitation or compensation for participants. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, or that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for a general audience.
4. Selection of the winner. 1 winner (s) will be selected at random from the eligible entries on the publication of the raffle on social networks.
5. Prices and odds. . 1 winner (s) will be chosen from qualified entries to receive 4 general admission tickets to the Dallas Arboretum. Approximate value is around $ 140
6. Notification and acceptance of the winner. 1 winner (s) will be notified on or around 12/12/2021. Failure of the winner to respond to the notification within 24 hours will result in the disqualification of the potential winner, loss of interest in any prizes and the selection of a replacement winner from all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, each winner must receive the prize from DALLAS ARBORETUM via a telephone call providing their contact details no later than 12/31/2021. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. The prizes are non-transferable and non-transferable. No substitution authorized by the winner. The prices have no cash value. Prices and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The winners are solely responsible for the declaration and payment of any tax on the prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility / Responsibility certifying that the Entrant’s Submission is the original work of the Entrant, that that Entrant owns the rights to the work, which the Submission has not previously won from prize or prize in a competition and has not been published previously. , and such entrant has complied with the Official Contest Rules, as well as a Liability and Publicity Release which must be returned as instructed by the Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in the disqualification of the winner, loss of interest in the Prize and the awarding of the Prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of their name, biographical information, and image in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without limitation Internet, or otherwise. compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsor.
seven. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those found to tamper with or in any way abuse this Contest, as determined solely by the Sponsor. In the event that the competition is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or compromise the administration, security, fairness or proper functioning of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the prize draws. If the contest ends before the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor . An “authorized account holder” means the natural person assigned to this email account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with this. Email account. A potential winner may be asked to provide proof that in the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the Facebook account from which they were submitted. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with this. ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, each participant agrees to fully release, discharge forever and hold harmless the Sponsor, TEGNA Inc. and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages resulting from the contest. , including, but not limited to, any claim for bodily injury, death, damage or loss of property or any other damage resulting from any contestant’s participation, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity related to the Contest or any prize. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each entrant grants Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or in any way use the entry submitted by the entrant, in whole or in party, for any purpose and in any way or media. (including, without limitation, the Internet) worldwide in perpetuity, and to allow others to do so, all without limitation or additional compensation. Each entrant further agrees that if their entry is selected by Sponsor as a winning entry, they will sign any additional licenses or permissions that Sponsor may require and will not present or publicly display their entry without the express permission of the Sponsor. .
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these regulations will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that such a provision is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules will be interpreted in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not there.
ten. Sponsor. DALLAS ARBORETUM COMPETITION is sponsored by WFAA-TV, Inc. The decisions of the Sponsor and the Contest judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest will be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors made in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available at least 30 days after the end date) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit wfaa.com/contests or send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to “DALLAS ARBORETUM COMPETITION“Winner List / Official Rules” (if applicable), 606 Young Street Dallas, TX, 75202. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Julia Cotton [email protected]