Here is a fix for error code RGE-1001 when using the Spectrum TV app.
Spectrum TV is one of America’s most popular Internet TV services. It is a streaming television service that is owned by Charter Communications. You can watch your favorite live content or video-on-demand stream through the Spectrum TV app. It also offers scheduled recordings, search for your favorite content, and more. However, sometimes the app stops working. So, to fix this problem, in this guide, I am going to suggest you some tips on how to fix Spectrum TV app error RGE-1001.
How to Fix Spectrum TV RGE-1001 App Error Code
If you are getting the Spectrum RGE-1001 error code, it may be a connectivity issue that is not allowing the device to connect. This error can also interfere with the Spectrum application. There are also various reasons for this error including server downtime, unsupported device, wrong username or password, etc. Follow the workarounds below to fix Spectrum TV error code RGE-1001:
Method 1: Reinstall the Spectrum TV app
- First, if you are using an Android Smart TV home screen, click on the gear icon to open the Settings option.
- After that go to Device and then click on Apps.
- Now you need to click on the Installed apps option.
- Next, you need to find the Spectrum TV app from the list and select it.
- Now you have to click on Uninstall and then on OK.
- Once the uninstallation process is complete, go to Google Play Store and download and reinstall the Spectrum app again.
- That’s it, you can finally launch the app and it should work this time.
Method 2: Turn off the device to fix Spectrum RGE-1001 error
- First, you need to disconnect the device you are using for streaming.
- Also disconnect the internet router and the cable box.
- After that, press and hold the power button of all affected devices for at least 10-20 seconds.
- Now you need to reconnect the devices to a power source and turn them back on.
- Then your device’s internet connection will start to reset, wait a bit and then start streaming.
- That’s it, live TV streaming will start working again now.
Method 3: Reset your Spectrum account through the support team
- Go to the official Spectrum website.
- Then click Contact Us.
- Select one of the contact options to speak to their customer service representative.
- You can also click the Chat button for live support.
- Tell them about the Spectrum RGE-1001 error you’re getting and the solutions you’ve tried if you’d like.
- Finally, Technical Support will correct your problem by deleting the Spectrum account and recreating it again.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix Spectrum app error code RGE-1001. While you are here you might also be interested to know How to Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 3002and How to Fix Netflix Error 13018.