This tutorial is about how to test internet speed on FireStick/Fire TV. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Test Internet Speed on FireStick/Fire TV. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Test Internet Speed on FireStick/Fire TV
Streaming devices have become the best way to watch HD content and media directly on your TV. However, Amazon Firestick has become the best streaming device due to its low price and jailbreak capabilities. Firestick users often encounter buffering issues while streaming content. There are many reasons why your Fire TV or Firestick may be having streaming issues, and testing your internet speed will help fix the problem. Internet speed is the most important factor in determining your device’s ability to stream videos and more.
It is important to know that you only need 7-10 Mbps to enjoy high quality HD streaming. If buffering is happening on the FireStick, the speed of your internet connection is one of the first things to check. A slow Wi-Fi connection will cause streaming issues. Luckily, there are easy ways to check connection speed on FireStick/Fire TV Cube. We will talk about it here. guide.
How to Test Internet Speed on FireStick/Fire TV
Test internet speed with internet speed test app
Internet speed test app is considered very outstanding when it comes to checking your connection speed. This app is readily available on the Amazon store. So, let’s start with the steps:
- Open the Firestick home window. Now you need to click on the search option located at the top left corner.
- Now for the second step, you need to type some kind of keywords like “Speed test”.
- Now you need to click on “Speed Test” in the search results.
- Now you need to select “internet speed test app” from the list of apps.
- Now you have to click on the “Download” option and wait for the application to be completely installed.
- Now, if the app is installed, click “Open” to check your internet speed.
- Now you need to click on the “Start Test” option.
- Now you have to wait until the app shows you the test results.
Test Firestick Internet Speed with Analiti
Now we are going to introduce you another quiz app, known as “Analiti”. You can easily use these apps on Amazon Store. Now follow the next steps:
- Now, you need to click on “Search” option and again type some kind of keywords like internet speed test.
- The next screen will offer you many applications. Now you have to choose “Analiti”. You can also use any other application of your choice.
- Click on the “download” option displayed on your screen to check your internet speed.
- Now you have to wait until the app is completely installed. Now you can open it.
- Now you need to click on the “detailed test” option, which is on the far left of the menu.
Test Internet Speed of Fire Tv or Firestick with Browser
Let me tell you, this is one of the easiest methods to see the speed on Fire TV Stick. Anyway, we can trust him completely. You can also download any browser with good compatibility from the Amazon store. Like Firefox or the Silk browser. Now follow the steps below to check your internet connection:
- Now open your Firestick home screen, now select the “Search” option on the top left corner.
- Now search for your browser of choice, such as Firefox.
- Now you have to click on Firefox which is the second option.
- The screen that appears will show you a bunch of options. Click Firefox.
- Now you need to click download or check your internet speed.
- Now you need to open the browser once it will be installed.
- You can now create sections of your choice.
- When you got to the home screen of fire fox. Select in the address bar.
- Now you need to write the following URL,
- Now you need to click on the “Next” button on your Fire TV Stick.
- Now you have to wait for the webpage to start automatically to test the connection speed.
Final Words: How to Test Internet Speed on FireStick / Fire TV
Hope you understand this article How to Test Internet Speed on FireStick/Fire TV, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.