New York, November 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of “Fiber Optic Collimating Lenses Market by Type, Wavelength, Mode, Application and Geography – Global Forecast to 2026” – https: // www.reportlinker.com/p06187151/?utm_source=GNW
During COVID-19, the work-from-home culture became the new normal and a necessity, resulting in increased demand for reliable internet connectivity from businesses and individuals. This has further accelerated the demand for high internet bandwidth, which can be provided using a fiber optic network. infrastructure, including fiber optic collimating lenses.
Fiber offers businesses tailor-made costs based on wavelengths and strands. It also offers a better cost structure for higher bandwidth requirements than traditional Internet Service Provider (ISP) payment approaches.
Increased investment in fiber optics is likely to stimulate demand for fiber optic components, including fiber optic collimating lenses. over the next five years, a figure roughly double the amount invested in FTTH developments over the previous five years, according to MarketsandMarkets.
Big FTTH players such as AT&T and Verizon are exploring new opportunities for fiber optic, where they can deploy FTTH despite heavy investments in the past and could even possibly look to expand FTTH beyond their market boundaries. traditional. AT&T has already announced around two million new homes. to be adopted in 2021.
All of these investments are likely to stimulate demand for fiber optic collimating lenses.
According to Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Trends, 2017-2022, IP traffic would increase at a CAGR of 26% from 2017 to 2022. In addition, monthly IP traffic would reach 50 GB per capita by 2022, up from 16 GB per living in 2017.
The massive increase in demand and consumption of data is due to the increasing number of devices and connections. Along with this, the demand for internet bandwidth is also increasing.
Growing Demand for Fiber Optic Collimating Lenses in Telecom, BFSI, and Healthcare Industry Drives Market
Growing demand for fiber optic collimating lenses in telecom, BFSI and healthcare industries is driving the market. The introduction of 5G networks is expected to bring new sources of revenue to companies providing fiber optic collimating lenses.
While many companies are still slow to seize market opportunities for 5G networks, AT&T Intellectual Property has launched a 400 gigabit network connection between Dallas and Atlanta to support video, AR, gaming and other needs. 5G for consumers and businesses. Likewise, Verizon Communications, Inc. conducted a high-speed, long-haul data session by sending 800 Gbps over long-haul fiber with a view to significantly increasing the amount of data coming from enterprise 5G applications and General public. These significant technological advancements in fiber optic networks are expected to lay the groundwork for handling super-fast gigabit speeds, ultra-low single-digit millisecond latency, and the enormous scalability expected from the ultra-wideband 5G network. (UWB) from Verizon. These technological developments are expected to create new sources of revenue for companies in the Fiber Optic Collimating Lenses market.
Asia-Pacific Captures Largest Market Share
APAC is expected to hold the largest share of the fiber optic collimating lens market during the forecast period. There is a great demand for fiber optic collimating lenses in various applications, such as LIDAR, medical equipment and spectroscopy.
The APAC countries, particularly China and India, are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for manufacturers of fiber optic collimating lenses.
The breakdown of the primaries carried out during the study is described below:
• By type of business: level 1 – 23%, level 2 – 35% and level 3 – 42%
• By designation: C-level executives – 20%, directors – 35% and others – 45%
• By region: North America – 15%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 48% and ROW – 7%
• The report segments the Fiber Optic Collimating Lenses market and forecast its size, in volume and value, based on region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW), Fiber Optic Collimating Lenses market optics by type (fixed and adjustable), Wavelength ( 2000 NM), Mode (singlemode and multimode, Application (Communication, Medical and diagnostic, Metrology, Spectroscopy and microscopy, and others), Lens type (Fiber Lenses, GRIN Lenses, Others (C Lens, Aspheric, Others)) and Geography – Global Forecast to 2026). The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Fiber Optic Collimating Lenses market. The report also covers qualitative aspects in addition to quantitative aspects of these markets.
Main benefits of purchasing this report
• This report includes market statistics regarding Lens Type, Type, Application, Mode, Wavelength, and Region.
• An in-depth value chain analysis has been performed to provide an in-depth overview of the Fiber Optic Collimating Lenses market.
• The major market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities have been detailed in this report.
• Illustrative segmentation, analysis and forecast for the market on the basis of lens type, type, application, mode, wavelength and region have been performed to provide a view of entire market for fiber optic collimating lenses.
• The report includes in-depth analysis and ranking of the major players.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06187151/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.