Dublin, June 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Vietnam Telecommunications Market, by Type, by Service Type, by Equipment, by Deployment, by Application, by Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunity, 2017-2027” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Vietnam Telecom market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing penetration of smartphones and growing demand for fixed broadband subscribers.
Rising demand for high-speed connectivity from customers and increasing expenditure on the deployment of 5G infrastructure is expected to positively influence the growth of the Vietnam Telecom market.
A shift in consumer preferences for adopting next-generation technologies and growing need for real-time customer data is supporting the growth of the Vietnam Telecom market over the forecast period.
Rising adoption of smartphones and growing demand for high-speed data connectivity are some of the factors driving the Vietnam Telecom market growth during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization practices and improved living standards create an increased need for faster internet connectivity, which is expected to propel the growth of the Vietnam Telecom market.
Growing number of mobile subscribers and increasing demand for value-added managed services are other factors fueling the growth of the Vietnam Telecom market. Continuous technological advancements leading to better broadband connectivity and an increasing number of OTT solution providers that deliver video, audio and other content over the Internet are driving the growth of the Vietnam telecommunications market.
Furthermore, increased usage of IP networks, sophisticated business intelligence technologies, and emergence of key players in the telecommunications market are also propelling the growth of the Vietnam Telecom market.
The Vietnam Telecom market is segmented into Type, Service Type, Equipment, Deployment, Application, Regional Distribution, and Company. Based on deployment, the market is divided into on-premises and cloud-based. The cloud segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The rapid transition of organizations to remote work and the growing need for digital transformation contribute to the dominance of the cloud segment.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical market size growth of Vietnam Telecom market from 2017 to 2021.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam Telecom Market from 2022E to 2027F and the growth rate till 2027F.
- To classify and forecast the Vietnam Telecom Market based on type, service type, equipment, deployment, application, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify the region or segment dominating in the Vietnam Telecom market.
- Identify drivers and challenges in the Vietnam Telecom market.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam Telecom market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of major players operating in the Vietnam Telecom Market.
- To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Vietnam Telecom Market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Vietnam Telecom market.
- Viettel Group
- Mobile telecommunications services in Vietnam
- Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group
- GTel Mobile JSC
- FPT Corporation
- NamVietNet Telecommunications Service Joint Stock Company
- Saigon Post and Telecommunications Services Company
- SaoBacDau Technologies
- VMG Media JSC
- VTC Telecommunications JSC
- METUB network
Main topics covered:
1. Presentation of services
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Vietnam Telecom Market
5. Voice of customers
5.1. Commonly used telecommunications service providers
5.2. Factors when choosing telecommunications services
5.3. Customer satisfaction level
5.4. Challenges encountered when choosing telecommunications services
6. Vietnam Telecommunications Market Outlook
6.1. Market size and forecast
6.1.1. By value
6.2. Market share and forecasts
6.2.1. By Type (Wireless Carriers, Wireline Carriers, Communications Equipment, Satellite and Telecom Resellers)
6.2.2. By type of service (managed data center, managed network services, managed data and information services, managed mobility services, managed communications services and managed security services)
6.2.3. Per device (networking device, transmission device, endpoint device)
6.2.4. Per deployment (on-premises, cloud)
6.2.5. By application (household, commercial)
6.2.6. By Region (North Vietnam, Central Vietnam, South Vietnam)
6.2.7. By top 10 provinces
6.2.8. By company (2021)
6.3. Market attractiveness index
7. North Vietnam Telecommunications Market Outlook
7.1. Market size and forecast
7.1.1. By value
7.2. Market share and forecasts
7.2.1. By type
7.2.2. By type of service
7.2.3. By equipment
7.2.4. Per deployment
7.2.5. By request
8. Vietnam Central Telecom Market Outlook
8.1. Market size and forecast
8.1.1. By value
8.2. Market share and forecasts
8.2.1. By type
8.2.2. By type of service
8.2.3. By equipment
8.2.4. Per deployment
8.2.5. By request
9. South Vietnam Telecommunications Market Outlook
9.1. Market size and forecast
9.1.1. By value
9.2. Market share and forecasts
9.2.1. By type
9.2.2. By type of service
9.2.3. By equipment
9.2.4. Per deployment
9.2.5. By request
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market trends and developments
12. Policy and regulatory landscape
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9nss9y