You’re probably familiar with match 3 games – those puzzle games where you have to line up three or more identical objects. They’re everywhere, from your phone to your Facebook feed. And they’re designed to keep you playing for as long as possible. But did you know that these online games are also designed to make you spend money?
When you play a match 3 game, like Candy Crush or Bubble Witch 3 Saga, you are hooked. You can’t help but play more and more until your phone or tablet is buzzing with matches. You get a dopamine rush when you clear a level, and you want to keep playing to get that feeling back.
Next thing you know, hours have passed and you’re still playing. You tell yourself you’re only going to play a few more minutes, but those minutes turn into hours, and before you know it, you’re hooked.
Have you ever wondered why you can’t stop playing match 3 games, even when you really need to do something else? Well, you are not alone. Thousands of people around the world are addicted to these types of games and it’s not just because they’re fun. There is actually a science behind it.
The games are designed to give you just enough fun to keep you coming back for more, and they use a variety of techniques to keep you hooked. From the color scheme to the sound effects, everything about these games is designed to keep you coming back for more. The games are generally easy to learn but difficult to master, which keeps you hooked for hours. And if you’re not careful, you can easily spend more money than you want on in-game purchases!
To access most online match 3 games, you need to buy a subscription or buy in-game coins. For example, in Candy Crush you can buy energy or lives with real money, according to TheGuardian. In Bubble Witch 3 Saga, you can buy gems with real money to help you progress faster (source). This means that if you want to play the game to the fullest, you may need to make a lot of small purchases over a long period of time. This is a deciding factor for many people, especially those on a tight budget.
Another downside to online gambling is that it can be a money pit, especially considering how much it can cost to buy in-app purchases in games like Clash of Clans and Candy Crush. You basically have to pay the cost of the in-app purchase just to play, no matter how much progress you may have made.
Fortunately, there is a simple solution: download and play match 3 games for free on GameTop. Playing free match 3 games on GameTop has several advantages over online games on your mobile device!
- First, many online Match3 games rely heavily on microtransactions which can quickly add up if you’re not careful. Often you have to spend money to progress in the game or even just follow other players. GameTop’s offline Match 3 games have none of these issues. You can play it anywhere without internet connection. They are usually free and you don’t need to pay for any in-game items or bonuses. This is great because it means you can enjoy the game without spending any money.
- Second, the larger screen size of a PC makes it easier to see the game board and identify matching tiles. This is especially important for older people who may have difficulty seeing small objects clearly. When playing a matching game, being able to see all the tiles on the board at once makes it much easier to create matches. Plus, having more space around the edges of the screen lets you track other aspects of the game without having to scroll up and down or side to side as often. It also eliminates the need to fiddle with your phone to get a good view of the game.
- Third, using a mouse instead of your fingers makes it easier to control tile movement. This is because mice allow for more precise movement and they don’t require you to use as many hand movements, which can often be imprecise. This eliminates the need to use your hands or arms in awkward positions that can cause pain or discomfort.
- Fourth, you don’t need to log in to Facebook to play the games; they can be enjoyed offline without sharing any personal information. Fishdom is a great example of an offline match 3 game. Fishdom can be played on any PC, and there is no need for an internet connection or a Facebook account. All you need is a little space on your device to download the game, and you’re good to go! Gametop does not collect any personal data when you play their games on it. This means that your name, address or other personal information is never shared with third party companies. You will also never have to deal with annoying ads while playing games.
- Fifth, Match 3 games for pc can save your progress. This is a great feature because it means you don’t have to start all over again if you need to quit the game or something goes wrong. For example, in Brickshooter Egypt, a popular match 3 game, you can save your progress by clicking the “save” button before closing the game. Therefore, if you close the game or lose your internet connection, your progress will be saved and you can continue playing where you left off.
- Finally, another reason why playing match3 games on your PC is better than using your cell phone is that most PCs have faster processors and more memory than most phones. This means games will run smoother and faster on PCs, which can be important when trying to hit high scores or race against the clock.
We all know that games can be addictive, time consuming and sometimes even expensive. If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to popular Match 3 games, why not try some free alternatives? One of the best things about free Match 3 games is that there are no in-app purchases, so you can play as much as you want without spending any money. And with so many different games to choose from, you’re sure to find the one you love. So what are you waiting for? Check out some of the best free Match 3 games on GameTop.
Last update: June 29, 2022